It was an up-and-down campaign for the 9-13 Brown Deer team this season.
The Falcons, who ended their season with a regional loss to Greendale on Feb. 28, finished the Woodland Conference season at 5-11.
"Overall, it was a very good season," Falcons coach Charlie Kazel said. "It would have been nice to go a little further (in the playoffs) but that's the way it works out sometimes."
The Falcons averaged 44 points per game and were led by junior point guard Sydney Nelson (11.5 points per game). Senior guard Kaya Senaya tossed in 8.3 and junior post Samantha Weber 5.7.
Though Brown Deer lost five of its last six games, it did play well in that run in close losses to strong squads from Pewaukee and New Berlin Eisenhower.
Other seniors on the team for the Falcons included Amanda Saffold, Kai Senaya, Stacey Rademacher and LaCree Taylor.
- Celebrate Memorial Day in the North Shore region
- North Shore Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Overturned truck closes I-43 at Brown Deer Road (UPDATED)
- Top beer gardens in the North Shore suburbs
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Faced with growing enrollment, Brown Deer transforms locker room into classroom (3)
- Jason Ind. sells Brown Deer building
- North Shore Police Reports: May 19, 2016
- Traffic accident closes lane of I-43 northbound Friday afternoon
- The Cheel in Thiensville champions Nepal relief