It was an up-and-down campaign for the 9-13 Brown Deer team this season.
The Falcons, who ended their season with a regional loss to Greendale on Feb. 28, finished the Woodland Conference season at 5-11.
"Overall, it was a very good season," Falcons coach Charlie Kazel said. "It would have been nice to go a little further (in the playoffs) but that's the way it works out sometimes."
The Falcons averaged 44 points per game and were led by junior point guard Sydney Nelson (11.5 points per game). Senior guard Kaya Senaya tossed in 8.3 and junior post Samantha Weber 5.7.
Though Brown Deer lost five of its last six games, it did play well in that run in close losses to strong squads from Pewaukee and New Berlin Eisenhower.
Other seniors on the team for the Falcons included Amanda Saffold, Kai Senaya, Stacey Rademacher and LaCree Taylor.
- North Shore Police Reports, May 5, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- DOT to host hearing on intersection of Brown Deer, Green Bay roads
- Teachers continue scholarship program on their own
- Brown Deer has secret sculpture garden
- North Shore Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Old car seats will be collected in Brown Deer Saturday
- Brown Deer man charged in armed bank robbery
- Hillel Academy, High School renamed in honor of Dr. Alfred Bader
- North Shore Police Reports, April 14, 2016