It was an up-and-down campaign for the 9-13 Brown Deer team this season.
The Falcons, who ended their season with a regional loss to Greendale on Feb. 28, finished the Woodland Conference season at 5-11.
"Overall, it was a very good season," Falcons coach Charlie Kazel said. "It would have been nice to go a little further (in the playoffs) but that's the way it works out sometimes."
The Falcons averaged 44 points per game and were led by junior point guard Sydney Nelson (11.5 points per game). Senior guard Kaya Senaya tossed in 8.3 and junior post Samantha Weber 5.7.
Though Brown Deer lost five of its last six games, it did play well in that run in close losses to strong squads from Pewaukee and New Berlin Eisenhower.
Other seniors on the team for the Falcons included Amanda Saffold, Kai Senaya, Stacey Rademacher and LaCree Taylor.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Report: July 30
- North Shore communities react to state ban on municipal home inspections at time of sale
- Brown Deer closes on sale of former American TV and Appliance building
- Woman robbed at gunpoint at Brown Deer bank
- Brown Deer municipal buildings need improvements
- Whitefish Bay man allegedly charged officer with knives, screamed 'kill me' in officer-involved shooting
- North Shore Police Reports: July 23, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: July 16, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: July 9, 2015
- North Shore 911 callers to receive lifesaving CPR instructions