Brown Deer police are looking for three suspects in a stabbing.
Lt. Peter Nimmer said officers responded to a fight in the parking lot of Parkview Pub, 7651 N. Teutonia Ave., at 2:04 a.m. Jan. 25.
According to police:
A 29-year-old Milwaukee man was approached by three men and a fight ensued. The man was struck in the head with a piece of wood and stabbed in the back and neck.
All of the men had been inside the bar prior to the incident. An argument took place outside as the men were leaving, Nimmer said.
The suspects started to leave in a 2004 or 2005 brown or gray four-door Toyota and the victim drove his truck into the suspects' vehicle. The suspects left the parking lot in the vehicle with driver-side door damaged and at least one window smashed.
The man was taken toFroedtert Hospital where he underwent surgery. He has been released.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rogers Memorial unveils Brown Deer facility
- Referendums pass in Mequon-Thiensville, Fox Point-Bayside
- Three Brown Deer School Board members return for a second term
- Here's what North Shore voters can expect on the April 7 election ballot
- Brown Deer considering new civic buildings
- Mindful meditation comes to Mequon
- Student achievement, performance is at top of priority list for Brown Deer School Board candidates
- Brown Deer approves amendment to TIF district (1)
- Very low turnout reported in North Shore for primary election
- North Shore schools proactive against potential measles outbreak