A pair of Brown Deer village trustees will not face opposition on the April 1 ballot.
Terry Boschert, 8587 N. 42nd St., is seeking his second three-year term in office.
Boschert, 54, is a manufacturing engineer with Briggs & Stratton. He has a bachelor's degree from Milwaukee School of Engineering.
Andrea Weddle, 9415 Woods Circle, was appointed in June 2007 to fill Carl Krueger's seat on the board after Krueger was elected village president. A graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Weddle, 41, is a civil engineer for Milwaukee County.
Both are interested in working on redevelopment projects being considered by the village.
Trustees earn $2,100 a year.
Mary Buckley can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (262) 446-6615.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: July 2, 2015
- Brown Deer rolls out the rain barrels with public art event
- Three-day bus stoppage sends North Shore riders scrambling for transportation alternatives
- Fourth of July events in the North Shore
- Burglary suspects allegedly target Bay couple at funeral
- Patio returns to Brown Deer's Park View Pub
- Zi's Sports Pub takes over former Prime Time Pub
- Brown Deer School Board allows Algonquin School property to be marketed for sale
- Summer concert series warming up in Brown Deer
- Brown Deer leads charge for tech ed licensing changes (1)