A pair of Brown Deer village trustees will not face opposition on the April 1 ballot.
Terry Boschert, 8587 N. 42nd St., is seeking his second three-year term in office.
Boschert, 54, is a manufacturing engineer with Briggs & Stratton. He has a bachelor's degree from Milwaukee School of Engineering.
Andrea Weddle, 9415 Woods Circle, was appointed in June 2007 to fill Carl Krueger's seat on the board after Krueger was elected village president. A graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Weddle, 41, is a civil engineer for Milwaukee County.
Both are interested in working on redevelopment projects being considered by the village.
Trustees earn $2,100 a year.
Mary Buckley can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (262) 446-6615.
- Celebrate Memorial Day in the North Shore region
- North Shore Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- Overturned truck closes I-43 at Brown Deer Road (UPDATED)
- Top beer gardens in the North Shore suburbs
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Faced with growing enrollment, Brown Deer transforms locker room into classroom (5)
- Jason Ind. sells Brown Deer building
- North Shore Police Reports: May 19, 2016
- Traffic accident closes lane of I-43 northbound Friday afternoon
- The Cheel in Thiensville champions Nepal relief