A pair of Brown Deer village trustees will not face opposition on the April 1 ballot.
Terry Boschert, 8587 N. 42nd St., is seeking his second three-year term in office.
Boschert, 54, is a manufacturing engineer with Briggs & Stratton. He has a bachelor's degree from Milwaukee School of Engineering.
Andrea Weddle, 9415 Woods Circle, was appointed in June 2007 to fill Carl Krueger's seat on the board after Krueger was elected village president. A graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Weddle, 41, is a civil engineer for Milwaukee County.
Both are interested in working on redevelopment projects being considered by the village.
Trustees earn $2,100 a year.
Mary Buckley can be reached at email@example.com or (262) 446-6615.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Rock climbing wall, trampolines might come to Brown Deer business park
- NOW's user submitted stories, photos will be discontinued in early August
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- #BestSummerEverNOW: Share your 2016 summer photos of you in the Milwaukee suburbs
- Brown Deer man accused of molesting, photographing 11-year-old stepdaughter