A pair of Brown Deer village trustees will not face opposition on the April 1 ballot.
Terry Boschert, 8587 N. 42nd St., is seeking his second three-year term in office.
Boschert, 54, is a manufacturing engineer with Briggs & Stratton. He has a bachelor's degree from Milwaukee School of Engineering.
Andrea Weddle, 9415 Woods Circle, was appointed in June 2007 to fill Carl Krueger's seat on the board after Krueger was elected village president. A graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Weddle, 41, is a civil engineer for Milwaukee County.
Both are interested in working on redevelopment projects being considered by the village.
Trustees earn $2,100 a year.
Mary Buckley can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (262) 446-6615.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer trustees approve Lighthouse project
- Four-story assisted living center moves forward in Brown Deer
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- Senior living center gets critical reception
- Rogers Memorial opens expansion process
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- Refinancing referendum passes in Brown Deer
- Whitefish Bay sets sex offender limits
- Public weighs in on overpass at Green Bay and Brown Deer roads
- Brown Deer selects new police chief