A pair of Brown Deer village trustees will not face opposition on the April 1 ballot.
Terry Boschert, 8587 N. 42nd St., is seeking his second three-year term in office.
Boschert, 54, is a manufacturing engineer with Briggs & Stratton. He has a bachelor's degree from Milwaukee School of Engineering.
Andrea Weddle, 9415 Woods Circle, was appointed in June 2007 to fill Carl Krueger's seat on the board after Krueger was elected village president. A graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Weddle, 41, is a civil engineer for Milwaukee County.
Both are interested in working on redevelopment projects being considered by the village.
Trustees earn $2,100 a year.
Mary Buckley can be reached at email@example.com or (262) 446-6615.
- North Shore Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- DOT to host hearing on intersection of Brown Deer, Green Bay roads
- Teachers continue scholarship program on their own
- Brown Deer has secret sculpture garden
- North Shore Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Old car seats will be collected in Brown Deer Saturday
- Brown Deer man charged in armed bank robbery
- Hillel Academy, High School renamed in honor of Dr. Alfred Bader
- North Shore Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- From Shorewood to Mequon, North Shore results paint an interesting primary picture