The Brown Deer girls basketball team is expected to be a veteran squad this winter and will try to build on a strong finish to the 2006-07 campaign.
The Falcons, who finished with a 6-17 mark a year ago, including wins in their first two WIAA regional games, opened against Kenosha Christian Life on Nov. 27 and now will start Woodland Conference play at home at 7:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 30 against Cudahy. They will then travel to Horicon for a non-conference tilt at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 4.
Expected returnees for the Falcons include seniors Kaya and Kai Senaya, Amanda Saffold, and Stacey Rademacher; juniors Kristin Lillie, Samantha Weber and Sydney Nelson; and sophomore Monique Morris. Kaya Senaya is a multi-time state track sprint champion and Nelson received praise from coach Charlie Kazel at the end of last season for her point guard play.
- North Shore Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- DOT to host hearing on intersection of Brown Deer, Green Bay roads
- Teachers continue scholarship program on their own
- Brown Deer has secret sculpture garden
- North Shore Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Old car seats will be collected in Brown Deer Saturday
- Brown Deer man charged in armed bank robbery
- Hillel Academy, High School renamed in honor of Dr. Alfred Bader
- North Shore Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- From Shorewood to Mequon, North Shore results paint an interesting primary picture