The terms of Brown Deer School Board members Dennis Griffin and Kevin Wisth will expire in April.
District residents interested in taking out nomination papers can do so at the Administrative Services Center, 8200 N. 60th St.
Board members serve three-year terms and are paid $3,100 annually.
The terms of Brown Deer trustees Terry Boschert and Andrea Weddle will expire in April.
Residents interested in taking out nomination papers can do so at Village Hall, 4800 W. Green Brook Drive.
Papers can be circulated starting Saturday, Dec. 1, and must be turned in by 5 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 2.
Trustees serve three-year terms and are paid $2,100 annually.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer Road meeting is July 30
- 'Around the Corner' visits Brown Deer
- DOT holds hearing on Green Bay Road
- Goodwill advances in Brown Deer
- Beer garden rejected at Parkview
- Brown Deer may get Goodwill
- Brown Deer unveils new downtown district
- Brown Deer seeks refinancing
- Brown Deer Police Chief Steven Rinzel retiring after 20 years
- Brown Deer planning to purchase American TV site