The terms of Brown Deer School Board members Dennis Griffin and Kevin Wisth will expire in April.
District residents interested in taking out nomination papers can do so at the Administrative Services Center, 8200 N. 60th St.
Board members serve three-year terms and are paid $3,100 annually.
The terms of Brown Deer trustees Terry Boschert and Andrea Weddle will expire in April.
Residents interested in taking out nomination papers can do so at Village Hall, 4800 W. Green Brook Drive.
Papers can be circulated starting Saturday, Dec. 1, and must be turned in by 5 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 2.
Trustees serve three-year terms and are paid $2,100 annually.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- County Exec Chris Abele talks Bucks, buses and budget at North Shore Rotary luncheon
- Brown Deer alum returns home to shoot first feature-length film (1)
- North Shore police report: Sept. 3
- Homestead ACT scores top North Shore schools
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 27, 2015
- West Nile virus reported in North Shore
- Newsweek: Whitefish Bay best Wisconsin school; 30th in nation
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 20, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Aug. 13, 2015
- Repair or replace? Brown Deer weighs options for DPW building (2)