The terms of Brown Deer School Board members Dennis Griffin and Kevin Wisth will expire in April.
District residents interested in taking out nomination papers can do so at the Administrative Services Center, 8200 N. 60th St.
Board members serve three-year terms and are paid $3,100 annually.
The terms of Brown Deer trustees Terry Boschert and Andrea Weddle will expire in April.
Residents interested in taking out nomination papers can do so at Village Hall, 4800 W. Green Brook Drive.
Papers can be circulated starting Saturday, Dec. 1, and must be turned in by 5 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 2.
Trustees serve three-year terms and are paid $2,100 annually.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore 911 callers to receive lifesaving CPR instructions
- North Shore Police Reports: July 2, 2015
- Brown Deer rolls out the rain barrels with public art event (1)
- Three-day bus stoppage sends North Shore riders scrambling for transportation alternatives
- Fourth of July events in the North Shore
- Burglary suspects allegedly target Bay couple at funeral
- Patio returns to Brown Deer's Park View Pub
- Zi's Sports Pub takes over former Prime Time Pub
- Brown Deer School Board allows Algonquin School property to be marketed for sale
- Summer concert series warming up in Brown Deer