The terms of Brown Deer School Board members Dennis Griffin and Kevin Wisth will expire in April.
District residents interested in taking out nomination papers can do so at the Administrative Services Center, 8200 N. 60th St.
Board members serve three-year terms and are paid $3,100 annually.
The terms of Brown Deer trustees Terry Boschert and Andrea Weddle will expire in April.
Residents interested in taking out nomination papers can do so at Village Hall, 4800 W. Green Brook Drive.
Papers can be circulated starting Saturday, Dec. 1, and must be turned in by 5 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 2.
Trustees serve three-year terms and are paid $2,100 annually.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rogers Memorial unveils Brown Deer facility
- Referendums pass in Mequon-Thiensville, Fox Point-Bayside
- Three Brown Deer School Board members return for a second term
- Here's what North Shore voters can expect on the April 7 election ballot
- Brown Deer considering new civic buildings
- Mindful meditation comes to Mequon
- Student achievement, performance is at top of priority list for Brown Deer School Board candidates
- Brown Deer approves amendment to TIF district (1)
- Very low turnout reported in North Shore for primary election
- North Shore schools proactive against potential measles outbreak