Brown Deer must have been tired of being a good host.
The Falcons rolled through their six-school invitational on Sept. 22, winning all 10 games to win the event for the first time.
Monique Morris led the way with 38 kills and 13 aces. Wendy Vang contributed 29 assists and Sydney Nelson had 27 digs.
No team scored more than 20 points against the Falcons.
Milwaukee Hamilton and the School of Languages tied for second with 6-4 records.
The Falcons also beat Pewaukee, 25-14, 25-20, 22-25, 25-17 on Sept. 20. Morris had 24 digs, 11 kills and five blocks.
Morris had 15 digs, nine kills and three blocks in Brown Deer's 25-20, 25-22, 25-17 loss to New Berlin Eisenhower on Sept. 18.
The Falcons visit New Berlin West at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 2 and Cudahy at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 3.
- North Shore Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- DOT to host hearing on intersection of Brown Deer, Green Bay roads
- Teachers continue scholarship program on their own
- Brown Deer has secret sculpture garden
- North Shore Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- Old car seats will be collected in Brown Deer Saturday
- Brown Deer man charged in armed bank robbery
- Hillel Academy, High School renamed in honor of Dr. Alfred Bader
- North Shore Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- From Shorewood to Mequon, North Shore results paint an interesting primary picture