Brown Deer must have been tired of being a good host.
The Falcons rolled through their six-school invitational on Sept. 22, winning all 10 games to win the event for the first time.
Monique Morris led the way with 38 kills and 13 aces. Wendy Vang contributed 29 assists and Sydney Nelson had 27 digs.
No team scored more than 20 points against the Falcons.
Milwaukee Hamilton and the School of Languages tied for second with 6-4 records.
The Falcons also beat Pewaukee, 25-14, 25-20, 22-25, 25-17 on Sept. 20. Morris had 24 digs, 11 kills and five blocks.
Morris had 15 digs, nine kills and three blocks in Brown Deer's 25-20, 25-22, 25-17 loss to New Berlin Eisenhower on Sept. 18.
The Falcons visit New Berlin West at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 2 and Cudahy at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 3.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wrong-way driver dies in hospital after three-car accident
- 2 dead, 1 in critical condition after car crash in Brown Deer
- Rumage Around column: A special performance
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 11, 2016
- Mistaken gun reports caused hourlong I-43 shutdown
- Video: DOT proposes 'Michigan left' intersection at Brown Deer, Green Bay roads
- County Board Chair Lipscomb claims 43 parks in danger of being sold
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 4, 2016
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in January
- Suspect in fiery Brown Deer crash arrested in Cincinnati