Brown Deer must have been tired of being a good host.
The Falcons rolled through their six-school invitational on Sept. 22, winning all 10 games to win the event for the first time.
Monique Morris led the way with 38 kills and 13 aces. Wendy Vang contributed 29 assists and Sydney Nelson had 27 digs.
No team scored more than 20 points against the Falcons.
Milwaukee Hamilton and the School of Languages tied for second with 6-4 records.
The Falcons also beat Pewaukee, 25-14, 25-20, 22-25, 25-17 on Sept. 20. Morris had 24 digs, 11 kills and five blocks.
Morris had 15 digs, nine kills and three blocks in Brown Deer's 25-20, 25-22, 25-17 loss to New Berlin Eisenhower on Sept. 18.
The Falcons visit New Berlin West at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 2 and Cudahy at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 3.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer considering new civic buildings
- Mindful meditation comes to Mequon
- Student achievement, performance is at top of priority list for Brown Deer School Board candidates
- Brown Deer approves amendment to TIF district
- Very low turnout reported in North Shore for primary election
- North Shore schools proactive against potential measles outbreak
- North Shore schools concerned about Walker's proposed budget cuts
- Brown Deer expands TIF in hopes of redevelopment
- Brown Deer will see its 'Around the Corner' episode on Monday
- North Shore school, municipal officials announce candidacy for April election