Brown Deer must have been tired of being a good host.
The Falcons rolled through their six-school invitational on Sept. 22, winning all 10 games to win the event for the first time.
Monique Morris led the way with 38 kills and 13 aces. Wendy Vang contributed 29 assists and Sydney Nelson had 27 digs.
No team scored more than 20 points against the Falcons.
Milwaukee Hamilton and the School of Languages tied for second with 6-4 records.
The Falcons also beat Pewaukee, 25-14, 25-20, 22-25, 25-17 on Sept. 20. Morris had 24 digs, 11 kills and five blocks.
Morris had 15 digs, nine kills and three blocks in Brown Deer's 25-20, 25-22, 25-17 loss to New Berlin Eisenhower on Sept. 18.
The Falcons visit New Berlin West at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 2 and Cudahy at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 3.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer concert series warming up in Brown Deer
- Two suspects charged in Brown Deer carjacking
- Aldi may come to Brown Deer
- North Shore Health Department announces community programs for May, June
- Rogers Memorial unveils Brown Deer facility
- Referendums pass in Mequon-Thiensville, Fox Point-Bayside
- Three Brown Deer School Board members return for a second term
- Here's what North Shore voters can expect on the April 7 election ballot
- Brown Deer considering new civic buildings
- Mindful meditation comes to Mequon