Brown Deer must have been tired of being a good host.
The Falcons rolled through their six-school invitational on Sept. 22, winning all 10 games to win the event for the first time.
Monique Morris led the way with 38 kills and 13 aces. Wendy Vang contributed 29 assists and Sydney Nelson had 27 digs.
No team scored more than 20 points against the Falcons.
Milwaukee Hamilton and the School of Languages tied for second with 6-4 records.
The Falcons also beat Pewaukee, 25-14, 25-20, 22-25, 25-17 on Sept. 20. Morris had 24 digs, 11 kills and five blocks.
Morris had 15 digs, nine kills and three blocks in Brown Deer's 25-20, 25-22, 25-17 loss to New Berlin Eisenhower on Sept. 18.
The Falcons visit New Berlin West at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 2 and Cudahy at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 3.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore school boards target achievement gap
- North Shore Health Department nurse retires after 38 years
- Interactive North Shore school tax roundup: who's up and who's down in 2015
- Governor's race draws strong turnout on North Shore
- Botanicals bloom in Brown Deer
- Brown Deer trustees approve Lighthouse project
- Four-story assisted living center moves forward in Brown Deer
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- Senior living center gets critical reception
- Rogers Memorial opens expansion process