Nate Seefeldt of Brown Deer ran a season-best 19 minutes, 23.77 seconds on his way to a 21st-place finish at the Whitnall Invitational on Sept. 7.
The boys finished seventh of eight schools.
Kristen Lillie was 10th among girls in 17:19.65, but the girls did not enter a complete team.
The boys finished 21st among schools entering a complete team in the Rebel Invitational on Sept. 1 at UW-Parkside.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rogers Memorial unveils Brown Deer facility
- Referendums pass in Mequon-Thiensville, Fox Point-Bayside
- Three Brown Deer School Board members return for a second term
- Here's what North Shore voters can expect on the April 7 election ballot
- Brown Deer considering new civic buildings
- Mindful meditation comes to Mequon
- Student achievement, performance is at top of priority list for Brown Deer School Board candidates
- Brown Deer approves amendment to TIF district (1)
- Very low turnout reported in North Shore for primary election
- North Shore schools proactive against potential measles outbreak