Nate Seefeldt of Brown Deer ran a season-best 19 minutes, 23.77 seconds on his way to a 21st-place finish at the Whitnall Invitational on Sept. 7.
The boys finished seventh of eight schools.
Kristen Lillie was 10th among girls in 17:19.65, but the girls did not enter a complete team.
The boys finished 21st among schools entering a complete team in the Rebel Invitational on Sept. 1 at UW-Parkside.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Very low turnout reported in North Shore for primary election
- North Shore schools proactive against potential measles outbreak
- North Shore schools concerned about Walker's proposed budget cuts
- Brown Deer expands TIF in hopes of redevelopment
- Brown Deer will see its 'Around the Corner' episode on Monday
- North Shore school, municipal officials announce candidacy for April election
- 'Shop with a cop' event makes Christmas wishes come true
- North Shore school boards target achievement gap
- North Shore Health Department nurse retires after 38 years
- Interactive North Shore school tax roundup: who's up and who's down in 2015