Dennis Murphy and Gary Williams outpaced Prentice Jones and Mike Kass for two seats on the Brown Deer School Board.
The vote total, accord to unofficial results April 3:
Murphy and Williams will serve three-year terms and will be paid $3,100. They will replace board members Sharon Kundinger and Joe Hatchell, both of whom opted not to seek re-election.
"We have an opportunity here to improve the district, the opportunities we provide the kids and enhance the community," Williams said.
Murphy said he credits the help of supporters during his successful bid for a School Board seat.
"I want Brown Deer to become the place where people want to move because of the quality of schools," Murphy said.
Carl Krueger, a trustee since 2002, was elected village president after current president Margaret Jaberg decided not to seek another term. Gary Springman was elected to his second three-year term as trustee, while Jeff Baker was elected to his third term on the Village Board.
Municipal Judge David Victor also was re-elected to a third three-year term.
A little more than 25 percent of registered voters went to the polls April 3.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wrong-way driver dies in hospital after three-car accident
- Update: 20-year-old woman released from hospital after car crash that killed 2 other women
- Rumage Around column: A special performance
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 11, 2016
- Mistaken gun reports caused hourlong I-43 shutdown
- Video: DOT proposes 'Michigan left' intersection at Brown Deer, Green Bay roads
- County Board Chair Lipscomb claims 43 parks in danger of being sold
- North Shore Police Reports, Feb. 4, 2016
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in January
- Suspect in fiery Brown Deer crash arrested in Cincinnati