Things remained positive for Brown Deer as the Falcons recorded their second win in two weeks with a 37-28 decision over Shorewood at home Feb. 2.
"The girls really played well," Falcon coach Charlie Kazel said. "Sam Weber had a lot of rebounds and Sydney (Nelson) and Kaya (Senaya) were real sparks. Hopefully, this will get us going and keep us on a roll."
The Falcons improved to 2-10 in the Woodland and 4-12 overall.
They'll host Pewaukee on Friday, Feb. 9, and Wauwatosa West on Tuesday, Feb. 13. Both games are at 7:30 p.m.
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Rock climbing wall, trampolines might come to Brown Deer business park
- NOW's user submitted stories, photos will be discontinued in early August
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- #BestSummerEverNOW: Share your 2016 summer photos of you in the Milwaukee suburbs
- Brown Deer man accused of molesting, photographing 11-year-old stepdaughter
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years
- Brown Deer school taxes going down