Things remained positive for Brown Deer as the Falcons recorded their second win in two weeks with a 37-28 decision over Shorewood at home Feb. 2.
"The girls really played well," Falcon coach Charlie Kazel said. "Sam Weber had a lot of rebounds and Sydney (Nelson) and Kaya (Senaya) were real sparks. Hopefully, this will get us going and keep us on a roll."
The Falcons improved to 2-10 in the Woodland and 4-12 overall.
They'll host Pewaukee on Friday, Feb. 9, and Wauwatosa West on Tuesday, Feb. 13. Both games are at 7:30 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Health Department announces community programs for May, June
- Rogers Memorial unveils Brown Deer facility
- Referendums pass in Mequon-Thiensville, Fox Point-Bayside
- Three Brown Deer School Board members return for a second term
- Here's what North Shore voters can expect on the April 7 election ballot
- Brown Deer considering new civic buildings
- Mindful meditation comes to Mequon
- Student achievement, performance is at top of priority list for Brown Deer School Board candidates
- Brown Deer approves amendment to TIF district (1)
- Very low turnout reported in North Shore for primary election