Things remained positive for Brown Deer as the Falcons recorded their second win in two weeks with a 37-28 decision over Shorewood at home Feb. 2.
"The girls really played well," Falcon coach Charlie Kazel said. "Sam Weber had a lot of rebounds and Sydney (Nelson) and Kaya (Senaya) were real sparks. Hopefully, this will get us going and keep us on a roll."
The Falcons improved to 2-10 in the Woodland and 4-12 overall.
They'll host Pewaukee on Friday, Feb. 9, and Wauwatosa West on Tuesday, Feb. 13. Both games are at 7:30 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- Refinancing referendum passes in Brown Deer
- Whitefish Bay sets sex offender limits
- Public weighs in on overpass at Green Bay and Brown Deer roads
- Brown Deer selects new police chief
- Brown Deer mother arrested in stabbing of 2 sons
- Green Bay Road meeting is July 30
- 'Around the Corner' visits Brown Deer
- DOT holds hearing on Green Bay Road
- Goodwill advances in Brown Deer