Things remained positive for Brown Deer as the Falcons recorded their second win in two weeks with a 37-28 decision over Shorewood at home Feb. 2.
"The girls really played well," Falcon coach Charlie Kazel said. "Sam Weber had a lot of rebounds and Sydney (Nelson) and Kaya (Senaya) were real sparks. Hopefully, this will get us going and keep us on a roll."
The Falcons improved to 2-10 in the Woodland and 4-12 overall.
They'll host Pewaukee on Friday, Feb. 9, and Wauwatosa West on Tuesday, Feb. 13. Both games are at 7:30 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore 911 callers to receive lifesaving CPR instructions
- North Shore Police Reports: July 2, 2015
- Brown Deer rolls out the rain barrels with public art event
- Three-day bus stoppage sends North Shore riders scrambling for transportation alternatives
- Fourth of July events in the North Shore
- Burglary suspects allegedly target Bay couple at funeral
- Patio returns to Brown Deer's Park View Pub
- Zi's Sports Pub takes over former Prime Time Pub
- Brown Deer School Board allows Algonquin School property to be marketed for sale
- Summer concert series warming up in Brown Deer