Eight Brown Deer residents are seeking to serve their community on the Village Board and School Board.
Village president Carl Krueger will run unopposed for his seat, and three others will run for two available seats on the Village Board:
Carl Krueger, incumbent village president, (414) 536-5225;
Jeff Baker (i), (414) 355-7119;
Gary Springman (i), (414) 354-4062;
and, Otto Bunge, (414) 460-6635
Board members serve three-year terms. Trustees earn $3,600 annually and the Village President earns $5,400 annually.
Four candidates have filed for the two seats up for grabs on the Brown Deer School Board:
Barry Godshaw (i), (414) 355-6046;
Lisa Zielinski (i), (414) 688-0361;
Leslie Galloway Sherard, (414) 362-9762;
and, William Weisgerber, (414) 355-2382
Board members serve three-year terms and are paid $3,100 per year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer will build new public works building (1)
- Badger Meter River Park opens in Brown Deer (2)
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Woman charged with shoplifting, causing fiery car crash
- Brown Deer officials hope relocation of DPW building would alleviate TIF deficit (1)
- Brown Deer alum returns home to shoot first feature-length film (1)
- West Nile virus reported in North Shore
- Repair or replace? Brown Deer weighs options for DPW building (2)
- Milwaukee man charged in connection with attempted armed robbery at Brown Deer Walmart
- Armed robbery avoided with a push at Brown Deer Walmart