Brown Deer — The School Board meeting scheduled for 6:30 p.m. Tuesday evening has been rescheduled for Wednesday due to cold weather closures, according to the district main office.
The meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Administrative Services Center, 8200 N. 60th Street. A copy of the board agenda is available here.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- Senior living center gets critical reception
- Bus driver dies after medical episode
- Rogers Memorial opens expansion process
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- Refinancing referendum passes in Brown Deer
- Whitefish Bay sets sex offender limits