Brown Deer police are looking for the driver of a vehicle that struck an 11-year-old boy at the intersection of Carlotta Lane and Radcliffe Drive at 2:36 p.m. today.
According to the department's news release, the boy was struck by a vehicle driving south on North Carlotta Lane. After striking the boy, the vehicle continued to travel southbound on Carlotta without stopping. The boy who was struck was transported to an area hospital to be evaluated.
The boy described the vehicle as a large red vehicle, possibly a truck or a sport utility vehicle.
If there was any damage to the vehicle, it would likely be on the front, driver's side. No other witnesses came forward on scene. The incident remains under investigation.
Any additional witnesses or anyone with further information regarding the hit and run crash is encouraged to call the Brown Deer Police Department at (414) 371-2900.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer will build new public works building (1)
- Badger Meter River Park opens in Brown Deer (2)
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Woman charged with shoplifting, causing fiery car crash
- Brown Deer officials hope relocation of DPW building would alleviate TIF deficit (1)
- Brown Deer alum returns home to shoot first feature-length film (1)
- West Nile virus reported in North Shore
- Repair or replace? Brown Deer weighs options for DPW building (2)
- Milwaukee man charged in connection with attempted armed robbery at Brown Deer Walmart
- Armed robbery avoided with a push at Brown Deer Walmart