Brown Deer police are looking for the driver of a vehicle that struck an 11-year-old boy at the intersection of Carlotta Lane and Radcliffe Drive at 2:36 p.m. today.
According to the department's news release, the boy was struck by a vehicle driving south on North Carlotta Lane. After striking the boy, the vehicle continued to travel southbound on Carlotta without stopping. The boy who was struck was transported to an area hospital to be evaluated.
The boy described the vehicle as a large red vehicle, possibly a truck or a sport utility vehicle.
If there was any damage to the vehicle, it would likely be on the front, driver's side. No other witnesses came forward on scene. The incident remains under investigation.
Any additional witnesses or anyone with further information regarding the hit and run crash is encouraged to call the Brown Deer Police Department at (414) 371-2900.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer considering new civic buildings
- Burglary suspects flee police in Brown Deer, crash car in Whitefish Bay
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 19, 2015
- Tickets now on sale for Brookfield Central's production of "The Foreigner"
- North Shore Police Reports: March 12, 2015
- Student achievement, performance is at top of priority list for Brown Deer School Board candidates
- Brown Deer approves amendment to TIF district
- North Shore Police Reports: March 5, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015