Brown Deer — Police are investigating an attempted child enticement that took place Friday around 7:45 a.m. on the 4300 block of West Donges Lane, according to a department news release.
The suspect is described as a male about 30 years old, medium build, with a 5 o'clock shadow and goatee. According to the release, he pulled up in an older model blue four-door sedan, dirty, with circular tail lights, and offered a ride to a student who was waiting for a school bus.
The student turned down the ride, but the man kept up his offer and asked the student personal questions. After the student declined the ride and did not respond to the questions for a few minutes the man drove off.
Anyone with knowledge of the man is encouraged to contact Brown Deer police at (414) 371-2900 with reference to case 14-393.
Police remind children not to accept rides from anyone unknown to them and not to answer personal questions. Children should report any would-be child enticers to trusted adults immediately.
- DOT to host hearing on intersection of Brown Deer, Green Bay roads
- Brown Deer has secret sculpture garden
- Brown Deer man charged in armed bank robbery
- Newcomers Machgan, Henderson secure seats on Brown Deer School Board (2)
- Brown Deer Park golf course to get new driving range (1)
- Brown Deer seeks to fill looming Kohl's vacancy (5)
- Four new faces running for Brown Deer School Board
- Brown Deer police release details about officer-involved shooting of unruly bus patron
- Brown Deer officers shoot unruly bus rider
- 3-year-old child killed in rollover crash in Brown Deer