Brown Deer — Police arrested three girls and a boy after a resident spotted them trying to break into a home in the 3900 block of West Fountain Avenue about 2:40 p.m. July 1. Three of the juveniles attempted the burglary.
According to Brown Deer police:
Upon the officers' arrival, one suspect fled on foot, while the other two left in a vehicle. Officers were able to apprehend the suspects without incident. The resident also provided information on the description of the suspects and their locations, which helped officers arrest all three suspects.
As a result of the investigation, charges are being sought against the suspects for possession of marijuana. An additional suspect, also a juvenile, was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver. The suspects ranged in age from 13 to 16 and their cases will be sent to children's court.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bomb squad examines grenade found in Brown Deer house
- River Lane Inn will become Pastiche
- Cats, guinea pig die in fire
- Brown Deer police continue search for shooting suspect
- Carjacking under investigation in Brown Deer
- Update: Brown Deer police identify shooting suspect
- Education foundation makes first appeal in Brown Deer
- Accused rapist ran a group home for boys; More victims urged to come forward
- With increasing enrollment, Brown Deer schools expect $900K increase in state aid
- Man charged with raping 15-year-old boy at gunpoint in Brown Deer