Brown Deer — Police arrested three girls and a boy after a resident spotted them trying to break into a home in the 3900 block of West Fountain Avenue about 2:40 p.m. July 1. Three of the juveniles attempted the burglary.
According to Brown Deer police:
Upon the officers' arrival, one suspect fled on foot, while the other two left in a vehicle. Officers were able to apprehend the suspects without incident. The resident also provided information on the description of the suspects and their locations, which helped officers arrest all three suspects.
As a result of the investigation, charges are being sought against the suspects for possession of marijuana. An additional suspect, also a juvenile, was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver. The suspects ranged in age from 13 to 16 and their cases will be sent to children's court.
- Gas station, offices coming to Brown Deer
- Brown Deer named an 'All-America City'
- Brown Deer competing to become an 'All-America City' (1)
- Public weighs in on Brown Deer Park changes (1)
- Police arrest Milwaukee man in Brown Deer shooting
- Brown Deer's 'Eat & Greet' event is Saturday, June 4
- Brown Deer sets dates, bands for Community Vibes concert series
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Faced with growing enrollment, Brown Deer transforms locker room into classroom (6)
- Jason Ind. sells Brown Deer building