Peabody's Interiors, a premier Wisconsin interior design studio that has been in business since 1977, is planning to relocate their operations from Whitefish Bay to 8655 North Deerwood Drive.
Peabody's employs a staff of 16, including six full time interior designers.
Peabody's will open in a building that is currently home to Wade Weissmann Architecture. The two firms have a strong working relationship and have partnered on many projects in the past.
"The ability to work closely with Wade Weissmann Architecture allows our clients the opportunity to have architectural and interior design services available under the same roof," Kelly Gallion, Peabody's Managing Director, said in a news release.
Village Manager, Russell Van Gompel, is pleased that Peabody's Interiors is moving to Brown Deer.
"Peabody's move to the Deerwood Drive location continues a positive trend of reinvestment in Brown Deer's historic Original Village neighborhood, the earliest settlement location in the Village," he said.
Peabody's intends to open its design studio and showroom by May 1. Hours of operation are scheduled to be Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturdays 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Rock climbing wall, trampolines might come to Brown Deer business park
- Brown Deer man accused of molesting, photographing 11-year-old stepdaughter
- Brown Deer school taxes going down
- Brown Deer Elementary School schedule might change
- Three juveniles arrested after police pursuit
- Marquette students offer marketing advice to Brown Deer
- Gas station, offices coming to Brown Deer
- Brown Deer named an 'All-America City'
- Brown Deer competing to become an 'All-America City' (1)
- Public weighs in on Brown Deer Park changes (1)