Peabody's Interiors, a premier Wisconsin interior design studio that has been in business since 1977, is planning to relocate their operations from Whitefish Bay to 8655 North Deerwood Drive.
Peabody's employs a staff of 16, including six full time interior designers.
Peabody's will open in a building that is currently home to Wade Weissmann Architecture. The two firms have a strong working relationship and have partnered on many projects in the past.
"The ability to work closely with Wade Weissmann Architecture allows our clients the opportunity to have architectural and interior design services available under the same roof," Kelly Gallion, Peabody's Managing Director, said in a news release.
Village Manager, Russell Van Gompel, is pleased that Peabody's Interiors is moving to Brown Deer.
"Peabody's move to the Deerwood Drive location continues a positive trend of reinvestment in Brown Deer's historic Original Village neighborhood, the earliest settlement location in the Village," he said.
Peabody's intends to open its design studio and showroom by May 1. Hours of operation are scheduled to be Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturdays 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Badger Meter River Park opens in Brown Deer
- Woman charged with shoplifting, causing fiery car crash
- Brown Deer officials hope relocation of DPW building would alleviate TIF deficit (1)
- Brown Deer alum returns home to shoot first feature-length film (1)
- West Nile virus reported in North Shore
- Repair or replace? Brown Deer weighs options for DPW building (2)
- Milwaukee man charged in connection with attempted armed robbery at Brown Deer Walmart
- Armed robbery avoided with a push at Brown Deer Walmart
- Brown Deer closes on sale of former American TV and Appliance building
- Woman robbed at gunpoint at Brown Deer bank