Peabody's Interiors, a premier Wisconsin interior design studio that has been in business since 1977, is planning to relocate their operations from Whitefish Bay to 8655 North Deerwood Drive.
Peabody's employs a staff of 16, including six full time interior designers.
Peabody's will open in a building that is currently home to Wade Weissmann Architecture. The two firms have a strong working relationship and have partnered on many projects in the past.
"The ability to work closely with Wade Weissmann Architecture allows our clients the opportunity to have architectural and interior design services available under the same roof," Kelly Gallion, Peabody's Managing Director, said in a news release.
Village Manager, Russell Van Gompel, is pleased that Peabody's Interiors is moving to Brown Deer.
"Peabody's move to the Deerwood Drive location continues a positive trend of reinvestment in Brown Deer's historic Original Village neighborhood, the earliest settlement location in the Village," he said.
Peabody's intends to open its design studio and showroom by May 1. Hours of operation are scheduled to be Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturdays 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Burglary suspects flee police in Brown Deer, crash car in Whitefish Bay
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 19, 2015
- Tickets now on sale for Brookfield Central's production of "The Foreigner"
- North Shore Police Reports: March 12, 2015
- Student achievement, performance is at top of priority list for Brown Deer School Board candidates
- Brown Deer approves amendment to TIF district
- North Shore Police Reports: March 5, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 19, 2015