Peabody's Interiors, a premier Wisconsin interior design studio that has been in business since 1977, is planning to relocate their operations from Whitefish Bay to 8655 North Deerwood Drive.
Peabody's employs a staff of 16, including six full time interior designers.
Peabody's will open in a building that is currently home to Wade Weissmann Architecture. The two firms have a strong working relationship and have partnered on many projects in the past.
"The ability to work closely with Wade Weissmann Architecture allows our clients the opportunity to have architectural and interior design services available under the same roof," Kelly Gallion, Peabody's Managing Director, said in a news release.
Village Manager, Russell Van Gompel, is pleased that Peabody's Interiors is moving to Brown Deer.
"Peabody's move to the Deerwood Drive location continues a positive trend of reinvestment in Brown Deer's historic Original Village neighborhood, the earliest settlement location in the Village," he said.
Peabody's intends to open its design studio and showroom by May 1. Hours of operation are scheduled to be Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturdays 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Faced with growing enrollment, Brown Deer transforms locker room into classroom (3)
- Jason Ind. sells Brown Deer building
- Brown Deer police detain two teenagers in attempted carjacking in Walmart parking lot
- Brown Deer Middle/High School named a National School of Character
- Gas station, commercial building could be built behind Fox 6 studios in Brown Deer (1)
- DOT to host hearing on intersection of Brown Deer, Green Bay roads
- Brown Deer has secret sculpture garden
- Brown Deer man charged in armed bank robbery
- Newcomers Machgan, Henderson secure seats on Brown Deer School Board (2)