A car wash that closed in 2008 would reopen with a new operator pending Village Board approval. The Plan Commission on Monday night recommended a conditional-use permit for Davindor Toor to operate the car wash at 8200 N. Teutonia Ave.
Toor runs a similar business in Milwaukee and promised to work with neighbors to prevent loitering and loud music on the property.
Although Toor asked for hours from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m., the Plan Commission is recommending hours from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. The board will consider the recommendation at its Nov. 16 meeting.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: May 22
- Brown Deer Village Board approves Wal-Mart financials
- Police Report: May 20
- Fox Point's Richard Thieme discusses UFO research book at North Shore library
- Wal-Mart sale clears Brown Deer CDA
- Shorewood Schools Business Manager moves on
- Auditors draw different conclusions on Azana spa shooter case
- Brown Deer Walmart store likely
- Police Report: May 13
- Elmbrook recommends Stormonth's Westfahl as new Brookfield Elementary principal