A faulty pump has closed the Brown Deer Pond, 4800 W. Green Brook Drive, at least until Thursday.
Park and Recreation Director Chad Hoier said the pump delivers chlorine to the 1-acre pond. The pump is being repaired but the system must run at least 24 hours once it is fixed.
Hoier said the earliest date for reopening is Thursday. Check the village Web site www.browndeerwi.org for updates.
- Marquette students offer marketing advice to Brown Deer
- Gas station, offices coming to Brown Deer
- Brown Deer named an 'All-America City'
- Brown Deer competing to become an 'All-America City' (1)
- Public weighs in on Brown Deer Park changes (1)
- Police arrest Milwaukee man in Brown Deer shooting
- Brown Deer's 'Eat & Greet' event is Saturday, June 4
- Brown Deer sets dates, bands for Community Vibes concert series
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Faced with growing enrollment, Brown Deer transforms locker room into classroom (6)