Brown Deer's new Web site is up and running at browndeerwi.org.
The site includes several new features including E Tracker, an e-mail notification system, E Survey, an electronic survey tool, and a Citizen Request Management Center, where residents can contact the village with requests for assistance. Emergency assistance should still be requested by dialing 911.
Those signing up for E Tracker will begin to get electronic copies the "The Brown Deer Tracker," a weekly newsletter written by the various department heads. And if you go to the survey center, you can indicate your opinion on ZIP codes: Do you think the village should seek its own ZIP code rather than continuing with the two now assigned to the village (53223 and 53209)?
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: May 22
- Brown Deer Village Board approves Wal-Mart financials
- Police Report: May 20
- Fox Point's Richard Thieme discusses UFO research book at North Shore library
- Wal-Mart sale clears Brown Deer CDA
- Shorewood Schools Business Manager moves on
- Auditors draw different conclusions on Azana spa shooter case
- Brown Deer Walmart store likely
- Police Report: May 13
- Elmbrook recommends Stormonth's Westfahl as new Brookfield Elementary principal