The Brown Deer Village Board on March 2 met Robert Boehm and Linda Goehre of Boehm & Associates, who presented the trustees with three mock-up marketing brochures for consideration.
Village Manager Russell Van Gompel said the village received proposals from three firms but only Boehm & Associates provided mock-ups.
The 11-by-14-inch, four-fold brochures could be ready within 30 days of a decision about the design, but Van Gompel said the board likely will wait until the second or third quarter before approving it.
"Boehm & Associates indicated it is willing to take some professional photos in the village that we could also use on our Web site," Van Gompel said.
Van Gompel and village staff will meet with the firm and work on a proposed brochure, bringing it back to the board for another review.
The 2009 budget includes $5,000 for marketing.
- Mary Buckley,
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wrong-way driver dies in hospital after three-car accident
- Update: 20-year-old woman released from hospital after car crash that killed 2 other women
- Video: DOT proposes 'Michigan left' intersection at Brown Deer, Green Bay roads
- Suspect in fiery Brown Deer crash arrested in Cincinnati
- Brown Deer partners with Marquette marketing class
- Shots fired during domestic violence incident in Brown Deer
- North Shore cops, firefighters take kids on Christmas shopping spree
- Brown Deer school finance director follows her faith to Messmer Catholic Schools
- Driver killed in Brown Deer crash was rushing granddaughter to hospital
- Shootout between two vehicles ends in crash (1)