The Brown Deer Village Board on March 2 met Robert Boehm and Linda Goehre of Boehm & Associates, who presented the trustees with three mock-up marketing brochures for consideration.
Village Manager Russell Van Gompel said the village received proposals from three firms but only Boehm & Associates provided mock-ups.
The 11-by-14-inch, four-fold brochures could be ready within 30 days of a decision about the design, but Van Gompel said the board likely will wait until the second or third quarter before approving it.
"Boehm & Associates indicated it is willing to take some professional photos in the village that we could also use on our Web site," Van Gompel said.
Van Gompel and village staff will meet with the firm and work on a proposed brochure, bringing it back to the board for another review.
The 2009 budget includes $5,000 for marketing.
- Mary Buckley,
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: October 30, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 23, 2014
- Botanicals bloom in Brown Deer
- North Shore Police Reports: October 16, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 9, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 2, 2012
- North Shore Police Reports: September 25, 2014
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- North Shore Police Reports: September 18, 2014
- Brown Deer trustees approve Lighthouse project