The Brown Deer Village Board on March 2 met Robert Boehm and Linda Goehre of Boehm & Associates, who presented the trustees with three mock-up marketing brochures for consideration.
Village Manager Russell Van Gompel said the village received proposals from three firms but only Boehm & Associates provided mock-ups.
The 11-by-14-inch, four-fold brochures could be ready within 30 days of a decision about the design, but Van Gompel said the board likely will wait until the second or third quarter before approving it.
"Boehm & Associates indicated it is willing to take some professional photos in the village that we could also use on our Web site," Van Gompel said.
Van Gompel and village staff will meet with the firm and work on a proposed brochure, bringing it back to the board for another review.
The 2009 budget includes $5,000 for marketing.
- Mary Buckley,
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- Senior living center gets critical reception
- Bus driver dies after medical episode
- Rogers Memorial opens expansion process
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- Refinancing referendum passes in Brown Deer
- Whitefish Bay sets sex offender limits