The Brown Deer Village Board on March 2 met Robert Boehm and Linda Goehre of Boehm & Associates, who presented the trustees with three mock-up marketing brochures for consideration.
Village Manager Russell Van Gompel said the village received proposals from three firms but only Boehm & Associates provided mock-ups.
The 11-by-14-inch, four-fold brochures could be ready within 30 days of a decision about the design, but Van Gompel said the board likely will wait until the second or third quarter before approving it.
"Boehm & Associates indicated it is willing to take some professional photos in the village that we could also use on our Web site," Van Gompel said.
Van Gompel and village staff will meet with the firm and work on a proposed brochure, bringing it back to the board for another review.
The 2009 budget includes $5,000 for marketing.
- Mary Buckley,
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer alum returns home to shoot first feature-length film (1)
- West Nile virus reported in North Shore
- Repair or replace? Brown Deer weighs options for DPW building (2)
- Milwaukee man charged in connection with attempted armed robbery at Brown Deer Walmart
- Armed robbery avoided with a push at Brown Deer Walmart
- Brown Deer closes on sale of former American TV and Appliance building
- Woman robbed at gunpoint at Brown Deer bank
- Brown Deer municipal buildings need improvements
- Brown Deer rolls out the rain barrels with public art event (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015