A woman was arrested for disorderly conduct and damage to property after she broke a TV and poured detergent on her boyfriend's bed May 28.
According to the Brown Deer police report:
The Brown Deer woman, age not released, broke a TV, threw items around the house and poured detergent on her boyfriend's bed at 7:20 p.m. May 28.
She said he had cheated on her and after she confronted him, he took her clothes outside and poured bleach on them.
When police arrived, they saw what looked like blood on a wall, which turned out to be pizza sauce. She had thrown pizza on that wall.
She was arrested for disorderly conduct and damage to property, both domestic violence-related.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- Senior living center gets critical reception
- Bus driver dies after medical episode
- Rogers Memorial opens expansion process
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- Refinancing referendum passes in Brown Deer
- Whitefish Bay sets sex offender limits