A woman was arrested for disorderly conduct and damage to property after she broke a TV and poured detergent on her boyfriend's bed May 28.
According to the Brown Deer police report:
The Brown Deer woman, age not released, broke a TV, threw items around the house and poured detergent on her boyfriend's bed at 7:20 p.m. May 28.
She said he had cheated on her and after she confronted him, he took her clothes outside and poured bleach on them.
When police arrived, they saw what looked like blood on a wall, which turned out to be pizza sauce. She had thrown pizza on that wall.
She was arrested for disorderly conduct and damage to property, both domestic violence-related.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wrong-way driver dies in hospital after three-car accident
- Update: 20-year-old woman released from hospital after car crash that killed 2 other women
- Video: DOT proposes 'Michigan left' intersection at Brown Deer, Green Bay roads
- Suspect in fiery Brown Deer crash arrested in Cincinnati
- Brown Deer partners with Marquette marketing class
- Shots fired during domestic violence incident in Brown Deer
- North Shore cops, firefighters take kids on Christmas shopping spree
- Brown Deer school finance director follows her faith to Messmer Catholic Schools
- Driver killed in Brown Deer crash was rushing granddaughter to hospital
- Shootout between two vehicles ends in crash (1)