The March 27 issue of North Shore NOW incorrectly stated that in the April 1 election all Brown Deer wards and precincts will vote at Village Hall, as was the case with the February primary.
The correct polling places are as follows:
Precinct 1 (Wards 1 and 2) Trinity Community Church, 9450 N. 60th Street
Precinct 2 (Wards 3 and 4) Brown Deer Library, 5600 W. Bradley Road
Precinct 3 (Wards 5 and 6) Lois and Tom Dolan Community Center, 4355 W. Bradley Road
We regret the error.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- Senior living center gets critical reception
- Bus driver dies after medical episode
- Rogers Memorial opens expansion process
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- Refinancing referendum passes in Brown Deer
- Whitefish Bay sets sex offender limits
- North Shore Police Reports: August 7, 2014