It has been an extremely gratifying experience to have been a Village of Brown Deer Trustee for a community that is so dear to my heart. Brown Deer has been my home for most of my life, and I am extra proud of that. Six years as Village of Brown Deer Trustee has been challenging and worth every minute of it when the outcomes for the betterment of Brown Deer. I could not leave my seat without giving thanks and appreciation to those who supported me and provided valuable input during my trusteeship. I will continue to support Brown Deer in other avenues, and embrace the continual changes and improvements for years to come. I look forward to the newcomers on the Village Board, and was honored to be acknowledged by Sherry Yusuf, candidate for Village of Trustee, as one I support to follow in my footsteps. Brown Deer will continue to thrive and be successful as long as we as Brown Deer residents continue to protect our community, and get INVOLVED. Thank you Brown Deer!
Brown Deer Village Trustee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rogers Memorial opens expansion process
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- Refinancing referendum passes in Brown Deer
- Whitefish Bay sets sex offender limits
- North Shore Police Reports: August 7, 2014
- Walmart opens Aug. 13 in Brown Deer
- Public weighs in on overpass at Green Bay and Brown Deer roads