Brown Deer — The School Board meeting scheduled for 6:30 p.m. Tuesday evening has been rescheduled for Wednesday due to cold weather closures, according to the district main office.
The meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Administrative Services Center, 8200 N. 60th Street. A copy of the board agenda is available here.
- DOT to host hearing on intersection of Brown Deer, Green Bay roads
- Brown Deer has secret sculpture garden
- Brown Deer man charged in armed bank robbery
- Newcomers Machgan, Henderson secure seats on Brown Deer School Board (2)
- Brown Deer Park golf course to get new driving range (1)
- Brown Deer seeks to fill looming Kohl's vacancy (5)
- Four new faces running for Brown Deer School Board
- Brown Deer police release details about officer-involved shooting of unruly bus patron
- Brown Deer officers shoot unruly bus rider
- 3-year-old child killed in rollover crash in Brown Deer