Brown Deer — The School Board meeting scheduled for 6:30 p.m. Tuesday evening has been rescheduled for Wednesday due to cold weather closures, according to the district main office.
The meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Administrative Services Center, 8200 N. 60th Street. A copy of the board agenda is available here.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Faced with growing enrollment, Brown Deer transforms locker room into classroom (3)
- Jason Ind. sells Brown Deer building
- Brown Deer police detain two teenagers in attempted carjacking in Walmart parking lot
- Brown Deer Middle/High School named a National School of Character
- Gas station, commercial building could be built behind Fox 6 studios in Brown Deer (1)
- DOT to host hearing on intersection of Brown Deer, Green Bay roads
- Brown Deer has secret sculpture garden
- Brown Deer man charged in armed bank robbery
- Newcomers Machgan, Henderson secure seats on Brown Deer School Board (2)