Brown Deer — Police are investigating an attempted child enticement that took place Friday around 7:45 a.m. on the 4300 block of West Donges Lane, according to a department news release.
The suspect is described as a male about 30 years old, medium build, with a 5 o'clock shadow and goatee. According to the release, he pulled up in an older model blue four-door sedan, dirty, with circular tail lights, and offered a ride to a student who was waiting for a school bus.
The student turned down the ride, but the man kept up his offer and asked the student personal questions. After the student declined the ride and did not respond to the questions for a few minutes the man drove off.
Anyone with knowledge of the man is encouraged to contact Brown Deer police at (414) 371-2900 with reference to case 14-393.
Police remind children not to accept rides from anyone unknown to them and not to answer personal questions. Children should report any would-be child enticers to trusted adults immediately.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer will build new public works building (1)
- Badger Meter River Park opens in Brown Deer (2)
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Woman charged with shoplifting, causing fiery car crash
- Brown Deer officials hope relocation of DPW building would alleviate TIF deficit (1)
- Brown Deer alum returns home to shoot first feature-length film (1)
- West Nile virus reported in North Shore
- Repair or replace? Brown Deer weighs options for DPW building (2)
- Milwaukee man charged in connection with attempted armed robbery at Brown Deer Walmart
- Armed robbery avoided with a push at Brown Deer Walmart