Two Milwaukee men were arrested on a variety of charges after a 911 hang-up call led Brown Deer police to an alleged drug house.
According to the Brown Deer police report, which was released last week:
A 26-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for maintaining a drug house, possession of marijuana, cocaine, Suboxone, a Schedule III narcotic, drug paraphernalia, felony bail jumping and a parole violation and a 25-year-old Milwaukee man for possession of heroin, marijuana, alprazolam, a Schedule IV narcotic, and a warrant after police responded to a 911 hang-up call in the 9000 block of North Park Plaza Court at 1:15 a.m. July 4.
They were greeted by a man on the second floor balcony saying the call was a mistake; he meant to dial 915.
Police applied for a search warrant and after it was issued found the drugs and drug paraphernalia.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Election update: Dec. 3
- Brown Deer police seek information on armed robbery suspect
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- NSFD board passes funding formula
- News & Notes: Nov. 27
- Openings abound in spring elections
- Brown Deer’s facilities don’t match its test scores
- School officials create plan in case of emergencies
- Online exclusive: School officials seek input on forming Education Foundation
- Police Report: Nov. 25