Two Milwaukee men were arrested on a variety of charges after a 911 hang-up call led Brown Deer police to an alleged drug house.
According to the Brown Deer police report, which was released last week:
A 26-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for maintaining a drug house, possession of marijuana, cocaine, Suboxone, a Schedule III narcotic, drug paraphernalia, felony bail jumping and a parole violation and a 25-year-old Milwaukee man for possession of heroin, marijuana, alprazolam, a Schedule IV narcotic, and a warrant after police responded to a 911 hang-up call in the 9000 block of North Park Plaza Court at 1:15 a.m. July 4.
They were greeted by a man on the second floor balcony saying the call was a mistake; he meant to dial 915.
Police applied for a search warrant and after it was issued found the drugs and drug paraphernalia.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Goodwill opens new store in Brown Deer
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015
- Brown Deer School Board weighing sale of former Algonquin School property
- North Shore Police Reports: May 7, 2015
- North Shore Health Department announces community programs for May, June
- Aldi may come to Brown Deer
- North Shore Police Reports: April 30, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 23, 2015
- Rogers Memorial unveils Brown Deer facility