Two Milwaukee men were arrested on a variety of charges after a 911 hang-up call led Brown Deer police to an alleged drug house.
According to the Brown Deer police report, which was released last week:
A 26-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for maintaining a drug house, possession of marijuana, cocaine, Suboxone, a Schedule III narcotic, drug paraphernalia, felony bail jumping and a parole violation and a 25-year-old Milwaukee man for possession of heroin, marijuana, alprazolam, a Schedule IV narcotic, and a warrant after police responded to a 911 hang-up call in the 9000 block of North Park Plaza Court at 1:15 a.m. July 4.
They were greeted by a man on the second floor balcony saying the call was a mistake; he meant to dial 915.
Police applied for a search warrant and after it was issued found the drugs and drug paraphernalia.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Video: DOT proposes 'Michigan left' intersection at Brown Deer, Green Bay roads
- Suspect in fiery Brown Deer crash arrested in Cincinnati
- Brown Deer partners with Marquette marketing class
- Shots fired during domestic violence incident in Brown Deer
- North Shore cops, firefighters take kids on Christmas shopping spree
- Brown Deer school finance director follows her faith to Messmer Catholic Schools
- Driver killed in Brown Deer crash was rushing granddaughter to hospital
- Shootout between two vehicles ends in crash (1)
- Brown Deer mom asks friends to bring food pantry donations to Thanksgiving dinner
- Brown Deer car crash kills driver, injures passenger