A woman who was displeased with the spinach dip she carried out from a chain restaurant was arrested for returning to the eatery and making threats last week.
According to the Brown Deer police report:
A woman, age and residence not released, was arrested for disorderly conduct after making threats because she was unhappy with her take-out order from Applebee’s, 9080 N. Green Bay Road, at 10:35 p.m. Sept. 15.
The woman had ordered spinach dip and when she got home it was cold so she called the restaurant demanding a refund.
When told she could get a new order but not a refund, she returned yelling and swearing threatening to cause damage.
When asked to settle down she said, “I can do what I want.”
Editor's note: The name, age and residence of the woman was redacted from the police report. You can read more about local police departments redacting police reports here.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer considering new civic buildings
- Burglary suspects flee police in Brown Deer, crash car in Whitefish Bay
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 19, 2015
- Tickets now on sale for Brookfield Central's production of "The Foreigner"
- North Shore Police Reports: March 12, 2015
- Student achievement, performance is at top of priority list for Brown Deer School Board candidates
- Brown Deer approves amendment to TIF district
- North Shore Police Reports: March 5, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015