A woman who was displeased with the spinach dip she carried out from a chain restaurant was arrested for returning to the eatery and making threats last week.
According to the Brown Deer police report:
A woman, age and residence not released, was arrested for disorderly conduct after making threats because she was unhappy with her take-out order from Applebee’s, 9080 N. Green Bay Road, at 10:35 p.m. Sept. 15.
The woman had ordered spinach dip and when she got home it was cold so she called the restaurant demanding a refund.
When told she could get a new order but not a refund, she returned yelling and swearing threatening to cause damage.
When asked to settle down she said, “I can do what I want.”
Editor's note: The name, age and residence of the woman was redacted from the police report. You can read more about local police departments redacting police reports here.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mother arrested in stabbing of 2 sons
- Brown Deer Road meeting is July 30
- 'Around the Corner' visits Brown Deer
- DOT holds hearing on Green Bay Road
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- Goodwill advances in Brown Deer
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014
- North Shore Police Report, June 26, 2014
- Woman arrested after throwing pizza on a wall, pouring detergent on bed
- North Shore Police Report: June 19