A woman who was displeased with the spinach dip she carried out from a chain restaurant was arrested for returning to the eatery and making threats last week.
According to the Brown Deer police report:
A woman, age and residence not released, was arrested for disorderly conduct after making threats because she was unhappy with her take-out order from Applebee’s, 9080 N. Green Bay Road, at 10:35 p.m. Sept. 15.
The woman had ordered spinach dip and when she got home it was cold so she called the restaurant demanding a refund.
When told she could get a new order but not a refund, she returned yelling and swearing threatening to cause damage.
When asked to settle down she said, “I can do what I want.”
Editor's note: The name, age and residence of the woman was redacted from the police report. You can read more about local police departments redacting police reports here.
- DOT to host hearing on intersection of Brown Deer, Green Bay roads
- Brown Deer has secret sculpture garden
- Brown Deer man charged in armed bank robbery
- Newcomers Machgan, Henderson secure seats on Brown Deer School Board (2)
- Brown Deer Park golf course to get new driving range (1)
- Brown Deer seeks to fill looming Kohl's vacancy (5)
- Four new faces running for Brown Deer School Board
- Brown Deer police release details about officer-involved shooting of unruly bus patron
- Brown Deer officers shoot unruly bus rider
- 3-year-old child killed in rollover crash in Brown Deer