Shorewood School District Business Manager Mark Boehlke has accepted an assistant superintedent position in the Sheboygan Area School District and will leave in June, according to a district news release.
In his new post, Boehlke will be in charge of business and operational services. He has been with the Shorewood district since 2006.
"As hard as it is to leave, I am looking forward to the new challenges and the opportunity to work in my hometown," Boehlke said in the release.
Superintendent Martin Lexmond said in the release that the district will immediately begin search for a replacement, and may hire a search firm to held screen candidates before finalists are brought before the Finance and Facilities Committee, community members, staff, and School Board as part of the hiring process.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Video: DOT proposes 'Michigan left' intersection at Brown Deer, Green Bay roads
- Suspect in fiery Brown Deer crash arrested in Cincinnati
- Brown Deer partners with Marquette marketing class
- Shots fired during domestic violence incident in Brown Deer
- North Shore cops, firefighters take kids on Christmas shopping spree
- Brown Deer school finance director follows her faith to Messmer Catholic Schools
- Driver killed in Brown Deer crash was rushing granddaughter to hospital
- Shootout between two vehicles ends in crash (1)
- Brown Deer mom asks friends to bring food pantry donations to Thanksgiving dinner
- Brown Deer car crash kills driver, injures passenger