Shorewood School District Business Manager Mark Boehlke has accepted an assistant superintedent position in the Sheboygan Area School District and will leave in June, according to a district news release.
In his new post, Boehlke will be in charge of business and operational services. He has been with the Shorewood district since 2006.
"As hard as it is to leave, I am looking forward to the new challenges and the opportunity to work in my hometown," Boehlke said in the release.
Superintendent Martin Lexmond said in the release that the district will immediately begin search for a replacement, and may hire a search firm to held screen candidates before finalists are brought before the Finance and Facilities Committee, community members, staff, and School Board as part of the hiring process.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Nile virus reported in North Shore
- Repair or replace? Brown Deer weighs options for DPW building (2)
- Milwaukee man charged in connection with attempted armed robbery at Brown Deer Walmart
- Armed robbery avoided with a push at Brown Deer Walmart
- Brown Deer closes on sale of former American TV and Appliance building
- Woman robbed at gunpoint at Brown Deer bank
- Brown Deer municipal buildings need improvements
- Brown Deer rolls out the rain barrels with public art event (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- Zi's Sports Pub takes over former Prime Time Pub