Shorewood School District Business Manager Mark Boehlke has accepted an assistant superintedent position in the Sheboygan Area School District and will leave in June, according to a district news release.
In his new post, Boehlke will be in charge of business and operational services. He has been with the Shorewood district since 2006.
"As hard as it is to leave, I am looking forward to the new challenges and the opportunity to work in my hometown," Boehlke said in the release.
Superintendent Martin Lexmond said in the release that the district will immediately begin search for a replacement, and may hire a search firm to held screen candidates before finalists are brought before the Finance and Facilities Committee, community members, staff, and School Board as part of the hiring process.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bomb squad examines grenade found in Brown Deer house
- River Lane Inn will become Pastiche
- Cats, guinea pig die in fire
- Brown Deer police continue search for shooting suspect
- Carjacking under investigation in Brown Deer
- Update: Brown Deer police identify shooting suspect
- Education foundation makes first appeal in Brown Deer
- Accused rapist ran a group home for boys; More victims urged to come forward
- With increasing enrollment, Brown Deer schools expect $900K increase in state aid
- Man charged with raping 15-year-old boy at gunpoint in Brown Deer