The Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority has approved tax credits for two planned low-income developments in Brown Deer.
According to a list provided by WHEDA, Milwaukee-based developer General Capital Group's planned 54-unit expansion of the Bradley Crossing Supportive Housing Community, and planned 44-unit mix of low-income and disability-friendly housing at the Beaver Creek development site at 60th Street and Brown Deer Road, have both been awarded the full amount of tax credits requested.
With tax credits approved for the projects, the stage is set for General Capital to come before the Plan Commission and Village Board with proposals.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Goodwill opens new store in Brown Deer
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015
- Brown Deer School Board weighing sale of former Algonquin School property
- North Shore Police Reports: May 7, 2015
- North Shore Health Department announces community programs for May, June
- Aldi may come to Brown Deer
- North Shore Police Reports: April 30, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 23, 2015
- Rogers Memorial unveils Brown Deer facility