The Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority has approved tax credits for two planned low-income developments in Brown Deer.
According to a list provided by WHEDA, Milwaukee-based developer General Capital Group's planned 54-unit expansion of the Bradley Crossing Supportive Housing Community, and planned 44-unit mix of low-income and disability-friendly housing at the Beaver Creek development site at 60th Street and Brown Deer Road, have both been awarded the full amount of tax credits requested.
With tax credits approved for the projects, the stage is set for General Capital to come before the Plan Commission and Village Board with proposals.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Botanicals bloom in Brown Deer
- North Shore Police Reports: October 16, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 9, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 2, 2012
- North Shore Police Reports: September 25, 2014
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- North Shore Police Reports: September 18, 2014
- Brown Deer trustees approve Lighthouse project
- North Shore Police Reports: September 11, 2014
- Four-story assisted living center moves forward in Brown Deer