The Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority has approved tax credits for two planned low-income developments in Brown Deer.
According to a list provided by WHEDA, Milwaukee-based developer General Capital Group's planned 54-unit expansion of the Bradley Crossing Supportive Housing Community, and planned 44-unit mix of low-income and disability-friendly housing at the Beaver Creek development site at 60th Street and Brown Deer Road, have both been awarded the full amount of tax credits requested.
With tax credits approved for the projects, the stage is set for General Capital to come before the Plan Commission and Village Board with proposals.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Video: DOT proposes 'Michigan left' intersection at Brown Deer, Green Bay roads
- Suspect in fiery Brown Deer crash arrested in Cincinnati
- Brown Deer partners with Marquette marketing class
- Shots fired during domestic violence incident in Brown Deer
- North Shore cops, firefighters take kids on Christmas shopping spree
- Brown Deer school finance director follows her faith to Messmer Catholic Schools
- Driver killed in Brown Deer crash was rushing granddaughter to hospital
- Shootout between two vehicles ends in crash (1)
- Brown Deer mom asks friends to bring food pantry donations to Thanksgiving dinner
- Brown Deer car crash kills driver, injures passenger