Brown Deer wants input on how to occupy the Lowe's building which has stood vacant since Oct. 2011.
Lowe's constructed the building in 2006 after the village invested $2.4 million through a tax incremental financing district.
Village officials will field questions and seek input on the Lowe's building on Wednesday, Feb. 27 from 7-8:30 p.m. at the Lois & Tom Dolan Community Center, 4355 W. Bradley Road.
For more information, contact Village Planning and Zoning Specialist Nate Piotrowski at (414) 371-3061.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wrong-way driver dies in hospital after three-car accident
- Update: 20-year-old woman released from hospital after car crash that killed 2 other women
- Video: DOT proposes 'Michigan left' intersection at Brown Deer, Green Bay roads
- Suspect in fiery Brown Deer crash arrested in Cincinnati
- Brown Deer partners with Marquette marketing class
- Shots fired during domestic violence incident in Brown Deer
- North Shore cops, firefighters take kids on Christmas shopping spree
- Brown Deer school finance director follows her faith to Messmer Catholic Schools
- Driver killed in Brown Deer crash was rushing granddaughter to hospital
- Shootout between two vehicles ends in crash (1)