Brown Deer wants input on how to occupy the Lowe's building which has stood vacant since Oct. 2011.
Lowe's constructed the building in 2006 after the village invested $2.4 million through a tax incremental financing district.
Village officials will field questions and seek input on the Lowe's building on Wednesday, Feb. 27 from 7-8:30 p.m. at the Lois & Tom Dolan Community Center, 4355 W. Bradley Road.
For more information, contact Village Planning and Zoning Specialist Nate Piotrowski at (414) 371-3061.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 18, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 4, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 27, 2014
- North Shore school boards target achievement gap
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 20, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 13, 2014
- North Shore Health Department nurse retires after 38 years
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 6, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 30, 2014