Brown Deer wants input on how to occupy the Lowe's building which has stood vacant since Oct. 2011.
Lowe's constructed the building in 2006 after the village invested $2.4 million through a tax incremental financing district.
Village officials will field questions and seek input on the Lowe's building on Wednesday, Feb. 27 from 7-8:30 p.m. at the Lois & Tom Dolan Community Center, 4355 W. Bradley Road.
For more information, contact Village Planning and Zoning Specialist Nate Piotrowski at (414) 371-3061.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer rolls out the rain barrels with public art event (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- Zi's Sports Pub takes over former Prime Time Pub
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- Brown Deer School Board allows Algonquin School property to be marketed for sale
- Summer concert series warming up in Brown Deer
- Brown Deer leads charge for tech ed licensing changes (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015