Brown Deer wants input on how to occupy the Lowe's building which has stood vacant since Oct. 2011.
Lowe's constructed the building in 2006 after the village invested $2.4 million through a tax incremental financing district.
Village officials will field questions and seek input on the Lowe's building on Wednesday, Feb. 27 from 7-8:30 p.m. at the Lois & Tom Dolan Community Center, 4355 W. Bradley Road.
For more information, contact Village Planning and Zoning Specialist Nate Piotrowski at (414) 371-3061.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Badger Meter River Park opens in Brown Deer
- Woman charged with shoplifting, causing fiery car crash
- Brown Deer officials hope relocation of DPW building would alleviate TIF deficit (1)
- Brown Deer alum returns home to shoot first feature-length film (1)
- West Nile virus reported in North Shore
- Repair or replace? Brown Deer weighs options for DPW building (2)
- Milwaukee man charged in connection with attempted armed robbery at Brown Deer Walmart
- Armed robbery avoided with a push at Brown Deer Walmart
- Brown Deer closes on sale of former American TV and Appliance building
- Woman robbed at gunpoint at Brown Deer bank