The Milwaukee County District Attorney's office has filed charges against Cecil T. Kahill of Milwaukee, 22, who is suspected in a Jan. 2 stabbing in Brown Deer, according to a police news release.
According to a Brown Deer Police Department news release:
Kahill is charged with attempted first degree intentional homicide armed with a dangerous weapon, domestic violence related, and endangering safety by use of a dangerous weapon, also domestic violence related.
Police arrested Kahill on Jan. 2 after responding to a noise complaint of people yelling at 4475 West Dean Road. The call was updated to a rescue for a person who had passed out, and officers on-scene located a female victim who had been stabbed repeatedly.
Kahill and the victim had previously lived together in Milwaukee.
Medical staff report the 19-year-old victim is expected to make a full recovery.
- Marquette students offer marketing advice to Brown Deer
- Gas station, offices coming to Brown Deer
- Brown Deer named an 'All-America City'
- Brown Deer competing to become an 'All-America City' (1)
- Public weighs in on Brown Deer Park changes (1)
- Police arrest Milwaukee man in Brown Deer shooting
- Brown Deer's 'Eat & Greet' event is Saturday, June 4
- Brown Deer sets dates, bands for Community Vibes concert series
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- Faced with growing enrollment, Brown Deer transforms locker room into classroom (6)