The Milwaukee County District Attorney's office has filed charges against Cecil T. Kahill of Milwaukee, 22, who is suspected in a Jan. 2 stabbing in Brown Deer, according to a police news release.
According to a Brown Deer Police Department news release:
Kahill is charged with attempted first degree intentional homicide armed with a dangerous weapon, domestic violence related, and endangering safety by use of a dangerous weapon, also domestic violence related.
Police arrested Kahill on Jan. 2 after responding to a noise complaint of people yelling at 4475 West Dean Road. The call was updated to a rescue for a person who had passed out, and officers on-scene located a female victim who had been stabbed repeatedly.
Kahill and the victim had previously lived together in Milwaukee.
Medical staff report the 19-year-old victim is expected to make a full recovery.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Faced with growing enrollment, Brown Deer transforms locker room into classroom (5)
- Jason Ind. sells Brown Deer building
- Brown Deer police detain two teenagers in attempted carjacking in Walmart parking lot
- Brown Deer Middle/High School named a National School of Character
- Gas station, commercial building could be built behind Fox 6 studios in Brown Deer (1)
- DOT to host hearing on intersection of Brown Deer, Green Bay roads
- Brown Deer has secret sculpture garden
- Brown Deer man charged in armed bank robbery
- Newcomers Machgan, Henderson secure seats on Brown Deer School Board (2)