The Milwaukee County District Attorney's office has filed charges against Cecil T. Kahill of Milwaukee, 22, who is suspected in a Jan. 2 stabbing in Brown Deer, according to a police news release.
According to a Brown Deer Police Department news release:
Kahill is charged with attempted first degree intentional homicide armed with a dangerous weapon, domestic violence related, and endangering safety by use of a dangerous weapon, also domestic violence related.
Police arrested Kahill on Jan. 2 after responding to a noise complaint of people yelling at 4475 West Dean Road. The call was updated to a rescue for a person who had passed out, and officers on-scene located a female victim who had been stabbed repeatedly.
Kahill and the victim had previously lived together in Milwaukee.
Medical staff report the 19-year-old victim is expected to make a full recovery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer closes on sale of former American TV and Appliance building
- Woman robbed at gunpoint at Brown Deer bank
- Brown Deer municipal buildings need improvements
- Brown Deer rolls out the rain barrels with public art event (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- Zi's Sports Pub takes over former Prime Time Pub
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- Brown Deer School Board allows Algonquin School property to be marketed for sale
- Summer concert series warming up in Brown Deer