The Milwaukee County District Attorney's office has filed charges against Cecil T. Kahill of Milwaukee, 22, who is suspected in a Jan. 2 stabbing in Brown Deer, according to a police news release.
According to a Brown Deer Police Department news release:
Kahill is charged with attempted first degree intentional homicide armed with a dangerous weapon, domestic violence related, and endangering safety by use of a dangerous weapon, also domestic violence related.
Police arrested Kahill on Jan. 2 after responding to a noise complaint of people yelling at 4475 West Dean Road. The call was updated to a rescue for a person who had passed out, and officers on-scene located a female victim who had been stabbed repeatedly.
Kahill and the victim had previously lived together in Milwaukee.
Medical staff report the 19-year-old victim is expected to make a full recovery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: April 16, 2015
- One killed, firefighter injured in Germantown townhouse fire April 11
- North Shore Police Reports: April 9, 2015
- Three Brown Deer School Board members return for a second term
- North Shore Police Reports: April 2, 2015
- Brown Deer considering new civic buildings
- Burglary suspects flee police in Brown Deer, crash car in Whitefish Bay (4)
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 19, 2015
- Tickets now on sale for Brookfield Central's production of "The Foreigner"