Woman arrested on warrant charge after calling 911 to complain about treatment at store
A 26-year-old Milwaukee woman who called 911 to complain about the treatment she received at a store was instead arrested for two outstanding warrants.
According to the Brown Deer police report:
The woman was arrested on after she called 911 to complain that a store would not give her credit for returns at Old Navy, 9094 N. Green Bay Road, at 11:30 a.m. Dec. 24.
The store did credit her for the items she had a receipt for but said she would have to contact corporate for the items she had without a receipt.
The woman was found to have two Wauwatosa warrants for driving after revocation and possession/receiving stolen property.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Nile virus reported in North Shore
- Repair or replace? Brown Deer weighs options for DPW building (2)
- Milwaukee man charged in connection with attempted armed robbery at Brown Deer Walmart
- Armed robbery avoided with a push at Brown Deer Walmart
- Brown Deer closes on sale of former American TV and Appliance building
- Woman robbed at gunpoint at Brown Deer bank
- Brown Deer municipal buildings need improvements
- Brown Deer rolls out the rain barrels with public art event (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- Zi's Sports Pub takes over former Prime Time Pub