Woman arrested on warrant charge after calling 911 to complain about treatment at store
A 26-year-old Milwaukee woman who called 911 to complain about the treatment she received at a store was instead arrested for two outstanding warrants.
According to the Brown Deer police report:
The woman was arrested on after she called 911 to complain that a store would not give her credit for returns at Old Navy, 9094 N. Green Bay Road, at 11:30 a.m. Dec. 24.
The store did credit her for the items she had a receipt for but said she would have to contact corporate for the items she had without a receipt.
The woman was found to have two Wauwatosa warrants for driving after revocation and possession/receiving stolen property.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: Dec. 9
- Election update: Dec. 3
- Brown Deer police seek information on armed robbery suspect
- Police Report: Dec. 2
- NSFD board passes funding formula
- News & Notes: Nov. 27
- Openings abound in spring elections
- Brown Deer’s facilities don’t match its test scores
- School officials create plan in case of emergencies
- Online exclusive: School officials seek input on forming Education Foundation