A 45-year-old Brown Deer man was arrested for manufacturing of a controlled substance, and a 17-year-old Brown Deer girl for party to this crime after an anonymous caller reported a marijuana plant growing in Brown Deer.
According to the police report:
The caller reported what looked like a marijuana plant on a second-floor balcony in the 9000 block of North Park Plaza Court at 4:30 p.m. Aug. 9.
Police found marijuana plants growing in a pot, one 40-inches tall, on that balcony.
When police asked about the plants, the man said various things including it was a “mosquito plant,” that he was only growing it because it “looked neat,” that he found the seeds in someone else’s ashtray and then said, “It’s not like I was going to sell it to anyone.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Health Department announces community programs for May, June
- Aldi may come to Brown Deer
- North Shore Police Reports: April 30, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 23, 2015
- Rogers Memorial unveils Brown Deer facility
- North Shore Police Reports: April 16, 2015
- One killed, firefighter injured in Germantown townhouse fire April 11
- North Shore Police Reports: April 9, 2015
- Three Brown Deer School Board members return for a second term
- North Shore Police Reports: April 2, 2015