A 45-year-old Brown Deer man was arrested for manufacturing of a controlled substance, and a 17-year-old Brown Deer girl for party to this crime after an anonymous caller reported a marijuana plant growing in Brown Deer.
According to the police report:
The caller reported what looked like a marijuana plant on a second-floor balcony in the 9000 block of North Park Plaza Court at 4:30 p.m. Aug. 9.
Police found marijuana plants growing in a pot, one 40-inches tall, on that balcony.
When police asked about the plants, the man said various things including it was a “mosquito plant,” that he was only growing it because it “looked neat,” that he found the seeds in someone else’s ashtray and then said, “It’s not like I was going to sell it to anyone.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Video: DOT proposes 'Michigan left' intersection at Brown Deer, Green Bay roads
- Suspect in fiery Brown Deer crash arrested in Cincinnati
- Brown Deer partners with Marquette marketing class
- Shots fired during domestic violence incident in Brown Deer
- North Shore cops, firefighters take kids on Christmas shopping spree
- Brown Deer school finance director follows her faith to Messmer Catholic Schools
- Driver killed in Brown Deer crash was rushing granddaughter to hospital
- Shootout between two vehicles ends in crash (1)
- Brown Deer mom asks friends to bring food pantry donations to Thanksgiving dinner
- Brown Deer car crash kills driver, injures passenger