According to police, a man armed with a gun and wearing dark clothing, a ski mask and wrap-around sunglasses entered the bank, demanded and got money before driving off in a vehicle described as a beige colored SUV, similar to a Lexus RX350. A possible partial plate of 90334 was obtained from witnesses. No further information is available about this license plate.
No one was injured during the incident.
An attempted armed robbery at the bank occurred on July 25.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Brown Deer Police Department at (414) 371-2900.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bomb squad examines grenade found in Brown Deer house
- River Lane Inn will become Pastiche
- Cats, guinea pig die in fire
- Brown Deer police continue search for shooting suspect
- Carjacking under investigation in Brown Deer
- Update: Brown Deer police identify shooting suspect
- Education foundation makes first appeal in Brown Deer
- Accused rapist ran a group home for boys; More victims urged to come forward
- With increasing enrollment, Brown Deer schools expect $900K increase in state aid
- Man charged with raping 15-year-old boy at gunpoint in Brown Deer