According to police, a man armed with a gun and wearing dark clothing, a ski mask and wrap-around sunglasses entered the bank, demanded and got money before driving off in a vehicle described as a beige colored SUV, similar to a Lexus RX350. A possible partial plate of 90334 was obtained from witnesses. No further information is available about this license plate.
No one was injured during the incident.
An attempted armed robbery at the bank occurred on July 25.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Brown Deer Police Department at (414) 371-2900.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer alum returns home to shoot first feature-length film (1)
- West Nile virus reported in North Shore
- Repair or replace? Brown Deer weighs options for DPW building (2)
- Milwaukee man charged in connection with attempted armed robbery at Brown Deer Walmart
- Armed robbery avoided with a push at Brown Deer Walmart
- Brown Deer closes on sale of former American TV and Appliance building
- Woman robbed at gunpoint at Brown Deer bank
- Brown Deer municipal buildings need improvements
- Brown Deer rolls out the rain barrels with public art event (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015