State Rep. Sandy Pasch, D-Whitefish Bay, will be addressing her bid to unseat Alberta Darling in the 8th state senate district from 7 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Unitarian Church North, 13800 N. Port Washington Road, Mequon.
Pasch will be discussing "Nurturing Democracy: The 8th District Recall Election." Unitarian Church's Social Justice Committee is initiating the event.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer will build new public works building (1)
- Badger Meter River Park opens in Brown Deer (2)
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Woman charged with shoplifting, causing fiery car crash
- Brown Deer officials hope relocation of DPW building would alleviate TIF deficit (1)
- Brown Deer alum returns home to shoot first feature-length film (1)
- West Nile virus reported in North Shore
- Repair or replace? Brown Deer weighs options for DPW building (2)
- Milwaukee man charged in connection with attempted armed robbery at Brown Deer Walmart
- Armed robbery avoided with a push at Brown Deer Walmart