State Rep. Sandy Pasch, D-Whitefish Bay, will be addressing her bid to unseat Alberta Darling in the 8th state senate district from 7 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Unitarian Church North, 13800 N. Port Washington Road, Mequon.
Pasch will be discussing "Nurturing Democracy: The 8th District Recall Election." Unitarian Church's Social Justice Committee is initiating the event.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer Village Board candidates gearing up for election
- Brown Deer board members face challenge
- Police Report: March 11
- Man arrested in connection with Fox 6 bomb threat
- News & Notes: March 5
- Police report: March 3
- Online exclusive: Brown Deer school budget shortfall creates challenges
- News & Notes: Feb. 26
- Online exclusive: Brown Deer updating school visitors policy
- News & Notes: Feb. 25