State Rep. Sandy Pasch, D-Whitefish Bay, will be addressing her bid to unseat Alberta Darling in the 8th state senate district from 7 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Unitarian Church North, 13800 N. Port Washington Road, Mequon.
Pasch will be discussing "Nurturing Democracy: The 8th District Recall Election." Unitarian Church's Social Justice Committee is initiating the event.
- Gas station, offices coming to Brown Deer
- Brown Deer named an 'All-America City'
- Brown Deer competing to become an 'All-America City' (1)
- Public weighs in on Brown Deer Park changes (1)
- Police arrest Milwaukee man in Brown Deer shooting
- Brown Deer's 'Eat & Greet' event is Saturday, June 4
- Brown Deer sets dates, bands for Community Vibes concert series
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Faced with growing enrollment, Brown Deer transforms locker room into classroom (6)
- Jason Ind. sells Brown Deer building