Brown Deer Police are investigating an attempted robbery that occurred about 9:45 a.m. Monday at U.S. Bank, 4200 W. Brown Deer Road.
According to police, a uniformed security guard who was conducting business at the bank, but not employed or on duty at U.S. Bank, reported that two masked suspects enter the facility. They fled shortly thereafter when they noticed the security guard. One of the suspects was seen carrying a handgun, according to a news release.
A third suspect was in what was believed to have been a get-away vehicle that was stolen. Brown Deer Police recovered the vehicle shortly after the incident.
The description of the suspects:
No. 1: tall black male, wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans and a black mask with a white emblem on the front; suspect was holding a handgun, possibly a 9-millimeter semiautomatic
No. 2: short black male, wearing a dark colored mask and button-down, flannel type of jacket turned inside out
No. 3 (driver): black male
- Rock climbing wall, trampolines might come to Brown Deer business park
- Brown Deer man accused of molesting, photographing 11-year-old stepdaughter
- Brown Deer school taxes going down
- Brown Deer Elementary School schedule might change
- Three juveniles arrested after police pursuit
- Marquette students offer marketing advice to Brown Deer
- Gas station, offices coming to Brown Deer
- Brown Deer named an 'All-America City'
- Brown Deer competing to become an 'All-America City' (1)
- Public weighs in on Brown Deer Park changes (1)