Authorities are investigating a teenager's suspicious death in Brown Deer early Friday morning, according a Brown Deer Police Department news release.
At 1:10 a.m., authorities responded to a report of an unresponsive 17-year-old girl at a residence on the 4000 block of West Fountain Avenue; attempts to save her were unsuccessful, according to the release.
No cause of death could be determined; an autopsy is being conducted Friday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: September 18, 2014
- Brown Deer trustees approve Lighthouse project
- North Shore Police Reports: September 11, 2014
- Four-story assisted living center moves forward in Brown Deer
- North Shore Police Reports: September 4, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- Senior living center gets critical reception
- Bus driver dies after medical episode
- Rogers Memorial opens expansion process