Authorities are investigating a teenager's suspicious death in Brown Deer early Friday morning, according a Brown Deer Police Department news release.
At 1:10 a.m., authorities responded to a report of an unresponsive 17-year-old girl at a residence on the 4000 block of West Fountain Avenue; attempts to save her were unsuccessful, according to the release.
No cause of death could be determined; an autopsy is being conducted Friday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015
- Brown Deer School Board weighing sale of former Algonquin School property
- North Shore Police Reports: May 7, 2015
- North Shore Health Department announces community programs for May, June
- Aldi may come to Brown Deer
- North Shore Police Reports: April 30, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 23, 2015
- Rogers Memorial unveils Brown Deer facility
- North Shore Police Reports: April 16, 2015