Authorities are investigating a teenager's suspicious death in Brown Deer early Friday morning, according a Brown Deer Police Department news release.
At 1:10 a.m., authorities responded to a report of an unresponsive 17-year-old girl at a residence on the 4000 block of West Fountain Avenue; attempts to save her were unsuccessful, according to the release.
No cause of death could be determined; an autopsy is being conducted Friday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer rolls out the rain barrels with public art event (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- Zi's Sports Pub takes over former Prime Time Pub
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- Brown Deer School Board allows Algonquin School property to be marketed for sale
- Summer concert series warming up in Brown Deer
- Brown Deer leads charge for tech ed licensing changes (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015