Due to the heat advisory that has been issued, the Brown Deer Pond will extend its hours and remain open until 6:30 p.m. this evening.
The Brown Deer Pond is a one acre, chlorinated swimming facility with a sand beach located at the Village Park, 4920 W. Green Brook Drive. The pond has a gradual slope with a large, shallow water area suitable for young children. The Pond is eleven feet deep at the platform. Sand and water toys are allowed in the children's swim area. However, inflatables and water wings are NOT allowed to be used at the pond.
The Brown Deer Pond is normally open daily seven days from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. week and will continue through August 14th. Fees are as follows; Children 2 and younger free, children 3-7 $2.00, Brown Deer residents $2.50, non residents $4.50 and senior's 55 and older $1.75. Pond season memberships are also available at the Park and Recreation Department office.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brown Deer considering new civic buildings
- Burglary suspects flee police in Brown Deer, crash car in Whitefish Bay
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 19, 2015
- Tickets now on sale for Brookfield Central's production of "The Foreigner"
- North Shore Police Reports: March 12, 2015
- Student achievement, performance is at top of priority list for Brown Deer School Board candidates
- Brown Deer approves amendment to TIF district
- North Shore Police Reports: March 5, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015