Due to the heat advisory that has been issued, the Brown Deer Pond will extend its hours and remain open until 6:30 p.m. this evening.
The Brown Deer Pond is a one acre, chlorinated swimming facility with a sand beach located at the Village Park, 4920 W. Green Brook Drive. The pond has a gradual slope with a large, shallow water area suitable for young children. The Pond is eleven feet deep at the platform. Sand and water toys are allowed in the children's swim area. However, inflatables and water wings are NOT allowed to be used at the pond.
The Brown Deer Pond is normally open daily seven days from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. week and will continue through August 14th. Fees are as follows; Children 2 and younger free, children 3-7 $2.00, Brown Deer residents $2.50, non residents $4.50 and senior's 55 and older $1.75. Pond season memberships are also available at the Park and Recreation Department office.
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Faced with growing enrollment, Brown Deer transforms locker room into classroom (6)
- Jason Ind. sells Brown Deer building
- Brown Deer police detain two teenagers in attempted carjacking in Walmart parking lot
- Brown Deer Middle/High School named a National School of Character
- Gas station, commercial building could be built behind Fox 6 studios in Brown Deer (1)
- DOT to host hearing on intersection of Brown Deer, Green Bay roads
- Brown Deer has secret sculpture garden
- Brown Deer man charged in armed bank robbery
- Newcomers Machgan, Henderson secure seats on Brown Deer School Board (2)