Due to the heat advisory that has been issued, the Brown Deer Pond will extend its hours and remain open until 6:30 p.m. this evening.
The Brown Deer Pond is a one acre, chlorinated swimming facility with a sand beach located at the Village Park, 4920 W. Green Brook Drive. The pond has a gradual slope with a large, shallow water area suitable for young children. The Pond is eleven feet deep at the platform. Sand and water toys are allowed in the children's swim area. However, inflatables and water wings are NOT allowed to be used at the pond.
The Brown Deer Pond is normally open daily seven days from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. week and will continue through August 14th. Fees are as follows; Children 2 and younger free, children 3-7 $2.00, Brown Deer residents $2.50, non residents $4.50 and senior's 55 and older $1.75. Pond season memberships are also available at the Park and Recreation Department office.
- Marquette students offer marketing advice to Brown Deer
- Gas station, offices coming to Brown Deer
- Brown Deer named an 'All-America City'
- Brown Deer competing to become an 'All-America City' (1)
- Public weighs in on Brown Deer Park changes (1)
- Police arrest Milwaukee man in Brown Deer shooting
- Brown Deer's 'Eat & Greet' event is Saturday, June 4
- Brown Deer sets dates, bands for Community Vibes concert series
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Faced with growing enrollment, Brown Deer transforms locker room into classroom (6)