Due to the heat advisory that has been issued, the Brown Deer Pond will extend its hours and remain open until 6:30 p.m. this evening.
The Brown Deer Pond is a one acre, chlorinated swimming facility with a sand beach located at the Village Park, 4920 W. Green Brook Drive. The pond has a gradual slope with a large, shallow water area suitable for young children. The Pond is eleven feet deep at the platform. Sand and water toys are allowed in the children's swim area. However, inflatables and water wings are NOT allowed to be used at the pond.
The Brown Deer Pond is normally open daily seven days from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. week and will continue through August 14th. Fees are as follows; Children 2 and younger free, children 3-7 $2.00, Brown Deer residents $2.50, non residents $4.50 and senior's 55 and older $1.75. Pond season memberships are also available at the Park and Recreation Department office.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wrong-way driver dies in hospital after three-car accident
- Update: 20-year-old woman released from hospital after car crash that killed 2 other women
- Video: DOT proposes 'Michigan left' intersection at Brown Deer, Green Bay roads
- Suspect in fiery Brown Deer crash arrested in Cincinnati
- Brown Deer partners with Marquette marketing class
- Shots fired during domestic violence incident in Brown Deer
- North Shore cops, firefighters take kids on Christmas shopping spree
- Brown Deer school finance director follows her faith to Messmer Catholic Schools
- Driver killed in Brown Deer crash was rushing granddaughter to hospital
- Shootout between two vehicles ends in crash (1)