Due to the heat advisory that has been issued, the Brown Deer Pond will extend its hours and remain open until 6:30 p.m. this evening.
The Brown Deer Pond is a one acre, chlorinated swimming facility with a sand beach located at the Village Park, 4920 W. Green Brook Drive. The pond has a gradual slope with a large, shallow water area suitable for young children. The Pond is eleven feet deep at the platform. Sand and water toys are allowed in the children's swim area. However, inflatables and water wings are NOT allowed to be used at the pond.
The Brown Deer Pond is normally open daily seven days from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. week and will continue through August 14th. Fees are as follows; Children 2 and younger free, children 3-7 $2.00, Brown Deer residents $2.50, non residents $4.50 and senior's 55 and older $1.75. Pond season memberships are also available at the Park and Recreation Department office.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Nile virus reported in North Shore
- Repair or replace? Brown Deer weighs options for DPW building (2)
- Milwaukee man charged in connection with attempted armed robbery at Brown Deer Walmart
- Armed robbery avoided with a push at Brown Deer Walmart
- Brown Deer closes on sale of former American TV and Appliance building
- Woman robbed at gunpoint at Brown Deer bank
- Brown Deer municipal buildings need improvements
- Brown Deer rolls out the rain barrels with public art event (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- Zi's Sports Pub takes over former Prime Time Pub