The Village Board on Monday decided to move its dispatch operations to the consolidated dispatch center that will be built in Bayside.
The board made the move by a 6-1 vote after almost two years of discussion over costs and service, directing Village Attorney John Fuchs to negotiate the agreement.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rogers Memorial opens expansion process
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- Refinancing referendum passes in Brown Deer
- Whitefish Bay sets sex offender limits
- North Shore Police Reports: August 7, 2014
- Walmart opens Aug. 13 in Brown Deer
- Public weighs in on overpass at Green Bay and Brown Deer roads