The Plan Commission will recommend the Village Board approve longer hours of operation at the Badger Fuel/Badger Shell, 4685 W. Bradley Road.
Harjinder Singh is purchasing the gas station/convenience store business and wants to extend closing hours from 9 to 11 p.m.
The 11 p.m. closing is consistent with other gas stations and business closing hours in the village. The hours for a car wash and vacuums at the business will remain 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
The Plan Commission also recommends that 24-hour credit card sales at the pumps be allowed. The Village Board will consider the request May 16.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: March 5, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 19, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 12, 2015
- Brown Deer expands TIF in hopes of redevelopment
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 5, 2015
- Brown Deer will see its 'Around the Corner' episode on Monday
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 29, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 22, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 15, 2015