The Plan Commission will recommend the Village Board approve longer hours of operation at the Badger Fuel/Badger Shell, 4685 W. Bradley Road.
Harjinder Singh is purchasing the gas station/convenience store business and wants to extend closing hours from 9 to 11 p.m.
The 11 p.m. closing is consistent with other gas stations and business closing hours in the village. The hours for a car wash and vacuums at the business will remain 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
The Plan Commission also recommends that 24-hour credit card sales at the pumps be allowed. The Village Board will consider the request May 16.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- Senior living center gets critical reception
- Bus driver dies after medical episode
- Rogers Memorial opens expansion process
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- Refinancing referendum passes in Brown Deer
- Whitefish Bay sets sex offender limits
- North Shore Police Reports: August 7, 2014