The Plan Commission will recommend the Village Board approve longer hours of operation at the Badger Fuel/Badger Shell, 4685 W. Bradley Road.
Harjinder Singh is purchasing the gas station/convenience store business and wants to extend closing hours from 9 to 11 p.m.
The 11 p.m. closing is consistent with other gas stations and business closing hours in the village. The hours for a car wash and vacuums at the business will remain 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
The Plan Commission also recommends that 24-hour credit card sales at the pumps be allowed. The Village Board will consider the request May 16.
- Rock climbing wall, trampolines might come to Brown Deer business park
- Brown Deer man accused of molesting, photographing 11-year-old stepdaughter
- Brown Deer school taxes going down
- Brown Deer Elementary School schedule might change
- Three juveniles arrested after police pursuit
- Marquette students offer marketing advice to Brown Deer
- Gas station, offices coming to Brown Deer
- Brown Deer named an 'All-America City'
- Brown Deer competing to become an 'All-America City' (1)
- Public weighs in on Brown Deer Park changes (1)